The companies have different practices in the acquisition process, but before confirming operations this essential points in the checklist are universal:
- Common export documents: Commercial Invoice, Export Packaging List, Pro Forma Invoice
- Transportation documents: Airway Bill, Bill of Lading, Electronic Export Information Filing (Shipper’s Export Declaration)
- Export compliance documents: Export Licenses, Destination Control Statement
- Certificates of origin: Generic Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Origin for claiming benefits under Free Trade Agreements,
- Other certificates for shipments of specific goods: ATA CARNET/Temporary shipment certificate, Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Free Sale, Fisheries Certificate, Fumigation Certificate, Halal Certificate, Health Certificate, Ingredients Certificate, Inspection Certificate, Pre-Shipment Inspections, Insurance Certificate, Phytosanitary Certificate, Radiation Certificate, Weight Certificate,
- Other export-related documents: Consular Invoice, Dock Receipt, and Warehouse Receipt, Import License, ISPM 15 (Wood Packaging) Marking, Shipper’s Letter of Instruction
- Temporary shipment documents: ATA CARNET/Temporary shipment certificate, Customs Certificate of Registration.